The Feldenkrais Method ®
The latest techniques for proven success
The Feldenkrais Method® is a unique and sophisticated approach to human development, learning, and movement. Invented by Moshe Feldenkrais, an Israeli physicist and martial artist, the Method is internationally known for its ability to improve areas of human function such as posture, flexibility, and self image. Benefits of this four-day workshop include:
- Increased kinesthetic awareness of self, enabling one to use self more effectively and help others to do the same.
- Improved posture and body mechanics.
- Ability to work with own breathing, diaphragms, dural tube, and CSI to promote better health, and to help others do the same.
- Improved kinesthetic awareness and understanding of anatomy of TMJ and avenue of expression, with ability to release unnecessary tension from these areas.
- Improved understanding of anatomy of cranium, with ability to apply this understanding to craniosacral work.
- Improved ability to empathize with children, through re-experiencing exploration of early childhood development.
- Knowledge of active assisted range of motion techniques which facilitate the efficacy of craniosacral work.