The latest techniques for proven success
NeuroMuscular Therapy for the Posterior Spinal Muscles offers training in the anatomy, physiology, function and dysfunction of the cervical, thoracic and lumbar areas. Specific conditions addressed include whiplash, scoliosis and disk disease.
- The role of soft tissues in chronic and acute pain patterns/syndromes
- How to develop a step-by-step therapeutic protocol for specific areas of the body as well as common pain syndromes
- Medical terms and conditions you should know that can enhance your professional communication skills
- Neurological laws that govern pain and healing
- The science and art of massage therapy
- Opportunities to enhance and refine your palpation skills