Online Video Programs FAQs
Many of our DVDs are available as online video programs. For this purpose, we have partnered with DaCast/InPlayer for hosting and processing the online streaming video programs.
Will I purchase the Online Video Programs from UII/BI/DAI/IAHE or from an online partner?
You will purchase the Online Video Programs from UII/BI/DAI/IAHE. And then within 24-48 hours you will be emailed a Voucher Code with directions on where to go to set up your online streaming account on our website. This is done with our partner Dacast/Inplayer. You will receive an email receipt from them after you enter your Voucher Code showing $0, as you already purchased the program through UII/BI/DAI/IAHE.
Are online video programs viewable on all devices?
Yes. The video programs are accessible through all browsers, platforms, and devices. You must have access to a reliable internet source for viewing, as the video will be streaming. You may only view on one device at a time.
How do I set up my online streaming account to purchase an online video program?
- On our website, go to the online video program you would like to purchase, and purchase as you would normally.
- Within 24-48 hours you will receive an email with instructions to set up your online streaming account and your Voucher Code.
- You will go to the View Online Videos Only page on our website.
- Click on the program you purchased that says Video Accessing Only, and the product listing will open up.
- Then click the "Buy" button and a box will pop up.
- A Login/Sign Up box will appear. Select the "Sign Up" option allowing you to enter your email and create a password to set up your account. Fill in the remaining information and click "Register." Setting up your online streaming account is only required the first time you access your video programs. Please remember your login information for future video viewing.
- Enter your Voucher Code and click "Pay."
- The online video program will open and you may watch the video.
- You will receive a receipt from our streaming partner Dacast/InPlayer showing $0 paid.
How do I purchase another online video program if I already set up my DaCast/InPlayer account?
- On our website, go to the online video program you would like to purchase and purchase as you normally would.
- Within 24-48 hours you will receive your Voucher Code and the link to return to the Online Video Viewing Only webpage on our website.
- Click on the program you purchased (Video Accessing Only) and a box will open up for you to log into your account.
- Select the "Login" option and enter the correct information associated with your online streaming account.
- Enter the Voucher Code and click "Pay."
- The online video program will open and you may watch the video.
- You will receive a receipt from our streaming partner Dacast/Inplayer showing $0 paid.
How do I view my previously purchased online video program?
- On our website, click on Purchase Products.
- Then go to left hand column Navigation List, and click on Viewing Online Videos Only.
- Choose the Institute associated with your product.
- Then choose your product.
- A box will open up for you to login to your online streaming account.
- Enter your email address and password login credentials associated with your streaming account.
- Once you are logged in, you will have access to the video program you previously purchased.
- If you remained logged into your online streaming account from a previous session, your online video program will open right up without needing to login.
I'm trying to login to watch my video, but I've forgotten my password.
- When prompted to login to your account through the popup box, if you've forgotten your password, click the "Forgot password?" link below the password entry line.
- Another screen will appear and prompt you to enter your email address associated with your online streaming account.
- Enter the email address associated with the account and press "Reset."
- A link will be sent to you to reset your password to log into your account.
What permissions and limits come with my online video program?
Your online video program offers unlimited streaming on your device for your personal viewing. Simply login to your account to see your online video program.
For security purposes and copyright protection for the author, the video program may not be forwarded to another person. Group viewing is not permitted; please respect the copyright of the author.
See "How do I view my previously purchased online video program?" for details regarding watching your video programs again in the future.
What is the cancellation policy for an online program?
At IAHE, we take great pride in the quality of our merchandise. Cancellation of online video programs may be requested up to 72 hours from the original transaction, based on the following reasons:
- You have not applied the Voucher Code to the access the online video viewing.
- You have made a duplicate purchase using the same email address.
- The availability of the content you have purchased was cancelled.
- The content wasn't published by IAHE.
- More than 80% of the content delivery had quality issues (no sound, or poor sound & video quality).
- The content was misleading – the description didn't relate to actual content.
Not satisfied with the content? You are free to submit a refund request, but make sure to do it within 72 hours of the original purchase.
Please send a note as to reason for cancellation, your wish to replace or refund, and email to:
If you are having any issue viewing an online video program, please contact the support staff at Dacast/InPlayer directly.
Are there any shipping fees?
Your online video program will begin to play after your Voucher Code is entered, so there are no shipping fees associated with the online video portion.
If there is a printed item associated with the item you purchased, there will be shipping fees for that item.
Where can I find the terms and conditions for InPlayer?
By creating an online streaming account, you automatically agree to the Terms & Conditions of our streaming partner. You may find InPlayer's terms and conditions on the following link:
Are there any additional fees to review my videos?
No. You will not need to repay for the video program that you have purchased. Also please note: No videos will require download or can be downloaded.
Why was my credit card declined?
Credit or debit card can be declined in the following cases:
- Lack of funding.
- The fraud control system flagged the user as suspicious.
- Please contact your bank.
For additional questions or assistance please contact the support team at:
Can I make the video larger when I am watching it?
Yes, you can watch in 'fullscreen' mode. Hover over the icon in the bottom right corner of the video and it will say 'fullscreen'—click on that. To exit the full screen, hover over the same icon, and it will say 'exit fullscreen'—click on that, or click on your esc key.
May I purchase Online Videos as a set?
Yes, we offer several of our Online Video Programs as sets. You will find them under Purchase Products and then in the Navigation Box, click on Audio and Visual - Online Videos.
How do I view Online Video sets?
Once you have purchased a set of Online Videos, the first video will open up at the top of your screen, and you will see thumbnail pictures of all of the videos in the set when you scroll further down the page. If there are more than four videos in an Online set, slide the bar below the thumbnails to see all of the videos.
To change the video, stop the current video and click on the thumbnail of the video you would like to watch.
To view a video fullscreen, go to the bottom right hand corner, click on the fullscreen icon. Click on your esc key to exit from the fullscreen option.